All 12 art Reviews

Halloween Daily monster #19 Halloween Daily monster #19

How do you draw something this in A DAY first off

koroboy responds:

Hahahaha!..I don't know...

Journeyman 1-5 Journeyman 1-5

This looks rad! It really reminds of the early Final Fantasy, or Dragon Quest games, "A lone, handsome, warrior wanders into a 'quiet' town where adventure lies around every corner" and all. I can't wait for more!
I guess the only fair critique I have would be that the dialogue font clashes with the art style, but that's not too big a deal.

Sealer of the Lighthouse Sealer of the Lighthouse

I agree 100%
(also nice design on the poncho)

Portrait study No.3 (Grid method) Short Version Portrait study No.3 (Grid method) Short Version

The textures are amazing!
Especially on that jacket!
The light creases on her face are a phenomenal touch as well. Is this based on any particular person or photo?

rainwalker007 responds:

Thank you and yes she is a friend of mine on facebook :)
It was a helpful study focusing particularly on texture, light and shadows.

Maps Comics - Repairs 4/5 Maps Comics - Repairs 4/5

I like the coloring and texture, but I feel like some bits of text are too blurry to read. Maybe increase the font size? Seems pretty rad anyway!

Raziberry responds:

Yeah I did all the text by hand. I probably won't be doing that anymore :P

Edea Lee from Bravely Default! Edea Lee from Bravely Default!

My LIFE. The little singular fang is an...interesting...touch. Outfit spot on as well, RADDdD.

littleyuri responds:

Thanks 8D Like I said, I never played the game and I don't know her personality that well. But basing on her artworks, she seemed like a tsundere type. (Most tsunderes are known to having fangs :D)

The One Armed Bard The One Armed Bard

Rad design! But like...how does he play that mandy...

TrisketTheBisket responds:

Jimi Hendrix could do it with his teeth haha. nah but He isnt much of the bard he used to be after (insert back story here) which is going to be explained in the comic he will be a character in

Pale Moonlight Pale Moonlight

Your sense of anatomy and proportion is insanely good dude! I wish I had this as a wall hanging.

Waveloop responds:

Thanks man. Very kind of you

Kylo Ren Kylo Ren

I'm digging that shinobi-esque pose. You did a lot better with your first foray into Manga Studio than I. Keep up the hella rad Star Wars action.

DovahFeyn responds:

Woah, thank you so much, this is my first review on one of my artworks so thank you.

Kylo Ren and UED-8 Kylo Ren and UED-8

This is exactly the kind of Star Wars content we need more of.